CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

mandag 6. april 2009

Sweet Balls Of Carob


This is a recipe from my favorite lifestyle/cook book, called ''Kernesund mad som forvandler familien på få uger'' I didn't think this recipe was the best one I've tasted, and my roommate almost barfed in front of me on the kitchen because she thought they tasted so yuckie!!! Me, on the other hand thought this is something I can learn to like, as this is really good for the stomach. This is also going to be candy for people who doesn't want to eat real candy, because it's not healthy...





About ''Bjørkesøt''
This product is a natural sugar substitute for coffee, tea, different drinks, baking and cooking. it releases carbs slowly and is therefore suitable for diabetics. It has 40% fewer calories than sugar, 75% less carbohydrates and is 100% natural as it is free for dangerous substances that you find in many other substitutes for sugar. The other great thing is that Bjørkesøt is not acid-forming and makes the teethes stronger instead of harming them... Bjørkesøt also is a low glycemic index product.

Next time I'll write about the great product Carob ;)


1 kommentarer:

Siggy sa...

Oi, det var denne jeg smakte, ikke de sjoko bollene=) Men det var disse som ble bedre og bedre.. Knall gode bilder ogsaa Thea!!! Jeg er imponert!!!