CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

fredag 10. april 2009

Cranberry Fruit Delight

There is no magic about making a fruit salad, but as I don't like fruit salad made by other than my self, I thought I could publish the recipe so people inviting me know how to make fruit salad that I like.. (brat)

Almost the worst thing I know is fruit salad with hermetic fruit, and the sweetened juice from that type of cans, but the worst thing is putting grapes into the salad. This is by my opinion how it should be putted together, if possible, everything organic, of course!!!

This is for two hungry persons who wants loads of fruit salad, perfect if you're not hungry enough for dinner!!

1 or 2 bananas
1 apple
1 kiwi
1 half of a mango
A few slices of pineapple
1 pink grapefruit or orange
Orange, grapefruit or apple juice
Almonds
Cranberries and raisins

Chop everything and pour some juice over!
Serve!!!





1 kommentarer:

Siggy sa...

Namnam, denne var ogsaa veldig god=) Du skjonne, du faar detta med mad ti!