CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

onsdag 18. mars 2009

Ma Baker Chocolate Chip Icing Extreme


Chocolate chip is chic!!! But its all about the icing!!! Which this time looks more like a wedding cake.. but who cares - it was Ingrid's birthday, and she deserves a wedding cake...
Heres the recipe... I didn't make it up my self, I found it out there... on azcakerrecipes.com
I have just made it i little more simple...

2 cups of white flour
2 cups of brown sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, i 6 pieces
1 large egg
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup sour cream 
2 tsp. milk (this can be skipped)
1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 180 C.
Butter a baking pan and mix flour, sugar and cinnamon together. Add the butter and mix until the butter are the size of peas..
Mix in the egg and take another bowl where you mix sour cream and baking soda, later adding the milk. Mix everything together and bake for about 40 minutes.


Make butter cream icing and have fun decorating the cake, the way you want it to look...
Organic almond flakes is just something I decided to add, your choice!!! Maybe you have a nut allergy... In that case, I wouldn't recommend it...






2 kommentarer:

Me, myself and I sa...

Vann i munnen, vann i munnen!

Anonym sa...

das is gud !
freckin awesome !
im in love with you